The egg grader uses its own industrial network to process signals to control it. Because such a network avoids the use of a large number of cables and provides an integrated self-check and diagnostic system, it ensures the safe and reliable operation of the machine. The egg grading machine includes functions such as cleaning, drying, testing, and sterilization.
1. Egg cleaning: cleaning is a part of the egg processing process. The cleaning process will remove impurities on the egg.
2. Egg drying: While providing a cleaning system, the equipment also provides a drying process. A unique nozzle system is used to scrape the remaining moisture from the egg shell, so that the final moisture is also evaporated, the eggs are completely dry when they enter the egg sorter. The dryness is so good that it can be directly printed.
3. Dust and feather removal system: Most of the dust in the egg selection workshop comes from the eggs themselves. The system can blow off the feathers and dust floating on the eggs and remove them by a vacuum system. Removal of dust can not only keep the eggs clean, but also keep the equipment clean.
4. Egg candling: This system can easily detect unqualified eggs manually, and the equipment automatically counts and manages.
5. Crack detection system: The electromagnetic sound control system can detect hair-like cracks. The crack detector is placed above the egg stream.
6. UV disinfection system: Ultraviolet rays can effectively kill bacteria on the surface of eggs and rollers. Although ultraviolet rays cannot repair spoiled eggs, the possibility of cross-infection in the equipment can be minimized.
Egg grading machine is a kind of advanced equipment. The equipment can automatically distribute the eggs to different collection baskets according to the weight of the eggs. It has the characteristics of reliable performance, convenient operation, high efficiency, and the eggs are not easily broken during the grading process.
Post time: Feb-22-2021